Curam Framework V6.0.5JavaXMLEclipseOracleWebsphereSubversionRSAJENKINSJunit
The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (MOLSA), based in Doha, State of Qatar is undertaking a new initiative to develop a technology-enabled, user-friendly, consumer-centric eligibility process for the State’s Social benefit programs administered by MOLSA. A new Social Security Administration System (SSAS) need to be developed to determine the eligibility for 11 programs, i.e. Widows, Divorced, Families In Need, Disabled Persons, Orphans, Incapacity, Old Age, Families of Prisoners, Deserted Wives, Families of Missing Persons and Survivor Allowance.
SSAS would be based upon an Enterprise Framework model whereby there is a rich library of tools that allow changing business requirements to be met by configuring the application to extend key components like the workflow, code tables, and user interface and business rules. SSAS should be able to integrate with other MOLSA application like ArabDox, Correspondence System, Oracle Financials, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Short Messaging Service (SMS) gateway, MS Active Directory, Help Desk, Web Content Management, and IBM Cognos. SSAS should be able to integrate with external government agencies like the Ministry of Interior, Qatar National Bank and Zakat Fond etc.
- Involved in requirement analysis along with Business Analyst.
- Involved in understanding the existing system.
- Involved in discussion with the existing system users on workflow and their pains.
- Involved in understanding the integration points.
- Involved in identifying Curam modules to be used.
- Involved in identifying OOTB screens with modifications.
- Involved in creation of Architecture Overview document.
- Responsible for Security profiles of Business users document.
- Responsible for mobile application development in IBM Worklight.