Computer Vision & Machine Learning engineer
I have always been an admirer of automation and intelligent systems. The need for these systems has increased primarily because we humans have found solace and peace in our own comfort zones. This attitude in-turn has completely destroyed our education system. We are taught to mug up the concepts, pour that batter in the exams to score high grades and forget everything we tried to learn. I have the vision to change these inefficient ways and to traverse towards that vision I am inquisitively researching in the field of machine vision and cognitive intelligence.
In my current venture, we are working on providing deep learning and machine learning-based consultancy to companies. We build custom software services by addressing clients' concerns involving ML and DL in the field of computer vision.
My Publications -
1. Analysis and optimization of parameters used in training a cascade classifier
Published Journal, Advances in Image and Video Processing, Society for Science and Education, United Kingdom, ISSN: 2054-7412, Vol:3, Issue: 3, April 2015
– The paper is published in association with Ayonix - Face recognition company, Japan. Research focused on optimizing the parameters used in Local Binary pattern and Histogram of gradients based cascade classifiers.
2. A Novel System to Monitor Illegal Sand Mining Using Contour Mapping and Color based Image Segmentation
Published Journal, International Journal of Image Processing, Computer Science Journals, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.ISSN: 1985-2304, Vol: 9, Issue: 3, June 2015
– The work is done under the guidance of Whishworks, Hyderabad. The research was done on implementing a sand mining monitoring system
• Traffic Sign Recognition using Weighted Multi-Convolutional Neural Network
3. Under Review at IET Intelligent Transport Systems Journal