The app is meant to facilitate you to inform your emergency contacts immediately in case of emergencies. Also, the app users around you will be informed so that you can get immediate help. The app provides support for any Android smart key which you can plug in your devices headphone jack. The key can be clicked twice or thrice to trigger SMS, push notifications as well as a call to your contacts and users around you. You also get a lock screen where you can just wake your device and use gestures on Cliqs lock screen to trigger SOS.
- Targeted Android devices with Android Oreo version when the further development was halted.
- Used smart key to redirect the earpiece and mic to appropriate hardware so that users can use the device for regular calling with the key plugged in.
- Also, the app was high on battery consumption, which cannot be avoided as the services have to be up and running on the device all the time, consuming more battery.
- Tested remote app locking to prevent kids from using inappropriate apps.
- Implemented QR code scanning mechanism to pair multiple devices and the master device could remotely track the slave device.