Python Brains Solutions LLP
Anand is an innovative results-oriented Information Technology leader with over 17 years is working in the field of QA / DevOps / Cloud / Development. He has Proven Project/Programs management skills which demonstrate conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule, and effort. He continues to work as a technology Evangelist / Leader on new IT trends, processes, tools, technology in the industry using my influencer management and technical skills. Anand has a Strong mindset of providing/ implementing end to end strategy and result oriented innovative solutions.
Role: DevOps Practice manager
- Implemented DevOps standards and processes within Practice.
- He has worked as a DevOps delivery Lead for few banking clients.
- Worked on various practice level initiatives including streamlining DevOps process /case studies.
- Contributed to Various RFPs/RFIs from solution / BD point of view to BFS clients.
- Hands-on experience with various DevOps Tools.
- Managing multiple teams including training, guide, mentor for the team.
- Worked on project planning, requirement gathering, dashboard development, and Testing.
- Responsible for delivery plan and tracking against various Milestones at each stage.
- Requirement analysis of Functional and NON-Functional requirements and identify gaps in the products/services offered.
Role: QA Practice manager
- He has worked as a QA Technical delivery manager on various projects within cognizant.
- Worked in various domain like Banking, Retail, Insurance, and CAD/CAM.
- Managed Functional and Non-Functional testing delivery in different QA/Dev environments.
- Provided status report at various level including Risks / Mitigation plans.
Role: Performance QA Program Manager
- Responsible for Program management activities along with operational activities including resource planning, communication management plan, and conflict
management and escalation model until program got transformed.
- Derived Test Strategy and Framework documents for performance testing projects deliveries.
- Defined org structure, the process for demand management, operational model, skill development module.
- Responsible for all level reporting (Program/projects/ Vertical) and customized reports like Dashboard, WSR providing crucial insights to top management for decision making.
- Engaged with the customer to set up dedicated/shared service teams to provide nonfunctional testing services, define processes and governance models.
- Reviewed the key project deliverables, status, participating in reviews and governance calls, managing escalation, identifying risks and planning mitigation.
- Involvement in RFI/Q/P and drive client visits/workshops.
- Responsible for operational activities for Line of business.
- Identified NFR’s, performance test plan, scripting, execution, and closure report.
- Involved in performance engineering activities whenever require like TQ report analysis, Wily analysis, AWR report analysis.
- Project management of large size projects (40 plus person-years).
- Involved in a different phase of testing like SIT, UAT, etc.
Role: Technical Manager
- Manage a team of QA Engineers, QA analysts in different locations (US, CHINA, INDIA).
- Responsible for Program management activities along with communication management plan and conflict management and escalation model.
- Completed couple of technical feasibility studies on a couple of SAS products which includes scripting, execution, and reporting using various performance testing tools available at that time.
- Played a significant role in finalizing performance testing tool (HP LR /PC) for SAS products.
- He worked as a performance engineer/analyst on multiple products.
- Responsible for gathering performance requirement / Nonfunctional requirements for a product.
- Developed a couple of common functions as a library for the performance test script.
- Responsible for performance test planning and execution of the plan.
- The major role played to change existing SAS RMC Gate and Milestones process from performance testing perspective.
- Hands on experience on various types of performance tests like Load testing, stress/endurance testing, soak test.
- Responsible for analysis and closure reporting.
- Worked on profiling tools for some analysis.
- Good reputation & network development with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- He attended two weeks Advance HP performance center training program from HP at SAS Cary USA.
- List of domains in which projects used for performance Testing are as below:
Telecom, HR, Manufacturing, Banking