I am 14 years of experience in IT industry, software development, and complex systems integration in Asia, Europe using various technologies.
- Nine years of managerial experience as Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Technical/IT manager, and project lead.
- Six years of Business Development & Sales experience in CRM, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and other custom products and services.
- Fourteen years of experience in CRM, BI, Analytics implementations in various industries.
- Executive MBA from Steinbeis Hochschule, Berlin, Germany.
- Training for PMI Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, self-initiative and fast to learn new skills/technologies, resourceful, committed, and smart-worker.
- Able to coordinate and communicate in a multi-vendor environment able to work independently and as part of the team.
1) Delivery Manager – Responsible for :
- Owning delivery of one or more typically high-risk and complicated projects in various stages of life.
- Planning and executing the development, delivery, launch, and rollout of major and minor programs and projects.
- Liaise with customer and work on release planning, effort estimation, and resource planning.
- Tracking release checkpoints, proactively managing risks, driving to solutions and completion.
- Monitoring schedule deviations and assisting in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level.
- Ensuring releases occur on time, with exceptional quality, and maximize customer value.
- Working with external vendors and teams to successfully coordinate the release life cycle.
- Liaising with internal units like Product Management, Support, Legal, Finance, and Marketing.
- Coordinating team activities through regular meetings across multiple time zones.
- Providing regular technical project summary and status reports to cross-functional team members and management, including the production of release metrics, graphs, and other presentation of data
- People Management.
- Creation of proposals, contracts, and SoWs.
- On time monthly billing and invoicing.
Customers Managed: Royal Bank of Scotland Plc. UK; True Communications, Thailand; German Healthcare devices company.
2) Project Manager/Team Lead – Responsible for :
- Client management, team management, and expectation management, delivery management (cost, schedule, effort, and quality).
- Project delivery using SDLC methodologies.
- Issue/Risk identification & resolution.
- Assist team with technical difficulties.
Customers Managed: Royal Bank of Scotland Plc. UK; Tata Motors Ltd, Barclays Bank Plc.
3) Sales Executive – Responsible for :
- Part of the development team responsible for the development, revision, and customization of the ADP tool.
- Part of the sales team responsible for liaising with potential customers, creating proposals, understanding the requirements, demonstrating POC, holding client workshops, deal closure, and post-sales support.
- Average deal size - € 200K – € 300K
4) Business Analyst/Developer – Responsible for :
- Identification of new requirements, Mapping to Siebel standard business processes, identification of customizations required, develop the module.
- Working on development cut-offs, packaging and migration of deliverables, baselining deliverables.
- Developed test cases for testing team.
- Defect closures & RCAs.